POINT OF SALE – POS
POINT OF SALE – POS Support and Installation
We can help with your point of sale – POS in Perth
- On-Call IT Administrator / POS installer for chain of retail shops in the Perth Metro Area.
- Designed Layout of cabling, Cat 6 to patch panel RJ 45 Sockets.
- We provide: Quick POS
- Patching security systems
- Patching network
- Installing POS terminals
- Installing card readers docket and scanners
- HP Point of Sale – Island Pacific
- EFTPOS pinpad / terminal (INGENICO MOVE 5000)
Point of sale
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
The point of sale (POS) or point of purchase (POP) is the time and place at which a retail transaction is completed. At the point of sale, the merchant calculates the amount owed by the customer, indicates that amount, may prepare an invoice for the customer (which may be a cash register printout), and indicates the options for the customer to make payment. It is also the point at which a customer makes a payment to the merchant in exchange for goods or after provision of a service. After receiving payment, the merchant may issue a receipt for the transaction, which is usually printed but can also be dispensed with or sent electronically.